Comic_Ad_Spot

Wednesday, October 28, 2015

Halloween Gallery #10: Invaders From The Stars!

Halloween is almost here, and I have a few more treats for you all (one might even be posted a little after Halloween, but I like to hold it over for a day anyway). Being in a Sci-Fi B-horror mood this year, I present to you this...

From a distant planet, these invaders attack! Laying waste to our meager planet in honor of their hive queen!

This one was something of a challenge, as I was experimenting with a more textured look to the background as well as just using the pencil line, much like certain styles of animation background. I'm not really sure I pulled it off, and I welcome anyone with tips on how to do it better next time, but at least I tried something new. Overall though, I'm happy with how this turned out, and I had fun making this.

No comments:

Post a Comment