Comic_Ad_Spot

Wednesday, October 9, 2013

Halloween Gallery #6: A Sweet Defeat

Hello everyone, I know I've been absent from the site for awhile. The comic book and some family issues have kept me away. But, I'm back and here to kick off the 2013 Halloween season with a new edition of my Halloween Gallery!

 This comic will be very familiar to those who were kind enough to visit my table way back in Nippon Con. It's an excerpt from my upcoming comic book, Amusing Tales #1. Consider it a sneak preview.

Rest assured that I'm working hard on the full book (it will be 36 pages, full color), and I've got plenty of surprises in store for the book, the Halloween Gallery, and more!





As you can see I just couldn't resist doing a spoof of a certain classic ad series...

No comments:

Post a Comment