Comic_Ad_Spot

Tuesday, October 29, 2013

Halloween Gallery #7: Butcher Bill

 Note: This image may be a bit too gory for young children.

As you may have guessed, there's not much to the Halloween Gallery this year. I meant to have much more this year, but recent family problems have kind cut down on my creative time and energy. But, I don't want to leave your treat bags empty this year, so I present my latest, and darkest Halloween Gallery image yet...
Butcher Bill!



Butcher Bill, is my take on the "Slasher Villain" archetype. As you can see he wears a bloody "Kiss the Cook" apron (hence the name). And, since no "Slasher" is complete without a creepy but pointless mask, Bill dons a rusty welder's mask (hey, it's no more random than a hockey mask, or a William Shatner mask).

And, of course I have a whole line of merchandise on my Cafépress store featuring Butcher Bill: http://www.cafepress.com/bobthepumpkinsorcerer/10635904 .

So, until next time, Happy Halloween!

No comments:

Post a Comment