Comic_Ad_Spot

Saturday, April 21, 2018

Secret Origin of Captain Super Atomic Man (Videocomic)


This is a little experiment of mine. I wanted to make a "Motion comic" that wasn't just a slide-show with voice acting (which is neither "motion" nor "comic").

Hopefully, by retaining the individual panel shapes, and animating the faces, this videocomic format will be more watchable and a better hybrid of comics and animation than many I've seen.

I think I still prefer a regular comic, but this is another way to get my work out there, and give people a chance to voice my characters (I'm still looking for voice actors, you know).

Admittedly, the comic itself isn't my best drawn (I was rushing to meet a deadline and got a little sloppy), but I really like my gags in it. You can find this story and other (better drawn) comics of mine in "Amusing Tales" available here.


No comments:

Post a Comment