Comic_Ad_Spot

Saturday, October 22, 2016

Just some friendly updates.

Yes, I know it's been almost a year since I posted anything. But, I had some personal problems come up about a year ago, and some technical difficulties that made it very hard to post. But, I've been working on lots of content (and not just Halloween Drawings) so I'll soon have this site more active than it's been in a long long time.

Unfortunately, those technical difficulties are that I don't currently have internet at home, haven't for months now, and right now I'm posting from a library. So, that's one of the reasons I haven't been active online too much these days. But, here's some news.

  • This year my only Halloween entry is a 5 page comic. Check back here on Halloween for Butcher Bill's Barbecue of Horrors!
  • The Voice Audition is still going on! And, I've added more info about the characters to hopefully make it easier for people who wish to audition, but didn't feel they had enough info.
  • New Box-Bot Boogie strips are in the works, and I have a special 23 page comic as well that starts in November. Don't miss it!
  • Amusing Tales #1 is back for sale at IndyPlanet I sorted out the problems that had it taken off and now it's available again. Also, Issue #2 should be out within the next month!
  • I'm working on a new big comics project. No info yet, but it's going to be big.
So, while I haven't been updating this year. Suffice to say that 2017 is going to be a good full year for Studio Snowlion. So stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment